Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Daila loves our christmas tree and I just couldn't help myself . . . so I am posting another video. (They're sooo much fun, though. Aren't they?!) When I first turned on the tree's lights, Daila quietly drew a breath and put her hand on her chest. It was so adorable and reverently in awe and so unexpected (or I would have caught that on film instead of being alone with her). And when we decorated it (the first time) she kept singing "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree." Well we bought some Christmas tree cupcakes the other night and Daila sat down with hers at the table almost immediately. But she wouldn't eat it. She just looked at it and made it dance and smiled and sang, "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree . . ." Well I had learned my lesson and I wanted to attempt to catch the moment. So here is a short video of Daila and her precious Christmas tree:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! When she started singing I flat out laughed outloud... at work... opps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daila is adorable! Peace! from Traci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Traci! Thanks for the comment! Does this mean you have a blog or something?! I would love to keep in touch with you. I'm online a lot . . . well often enough. The girls miss you. We saw photos of your stay with us and we had some good laughs.

    ReplyDelete