Here is our busy little bee, Daila:
I had a really cute picture of her by her bee with a beautiful grin. But alas, I accidentally deleted it. :( So how's this do?
Here is a video of Daila (she is the one waving) singing "ABC's" and "Friends Love One Another" with her classmates:
Here is Daila just after her performance at the open house.
And here are a couple of other favorites from preschool. (I really LOVED her preschool. It was the perfect environment for Daila. She had a pizza and ice cream party on the last day of school and they presented each child with their own scrapbook for the year with poems and photos of the child. Impressive.)So this is Daila's Mother's Day photo which came home framed:
And this is Daila's favorite day at school; pony rides and petting zoo! She is riding a pony named Dollar.

so much fun! what a great school!
ReplyDelete