Anna came to me today and said those two words a mother/teacher hates to hear . . . "I'm bored." I asked her if she could do anything in the world, what would she do? She said, "I don't know." I explained how that was exactly her problem. Being bored isn't a matter of having something to do, but how our mind works. She made a list of things she could do and still nothing appealed to her. So I suggested she make a movie. Well that got her interest. She wrote a script and enlisted Janae's help and the following movie is the result.
Anna and Janae starring in "I Didn't Know I Could Do That"
Part 2: "What Do You Want to Do?"
This last video was a solo act by Janae. I like to call it "Jim's House". Jim is our neighbor who just got a brand new window. A brand new window without any window coverings. A brand new window in a city neighborhood where a person's home is so close to her neighbor's. A brand new window you can see right into from upstairs.
Here is our peeping tom starring in "Jim's House".
That is too cute!
ReplyDelete(This is Chris) That's hilarious! You know, I spent many a boring afternoon making movies with my brother and sisters also. It is the perfect remedy for a boring day and also gives you ammunition to embarass your siblings when you get older! :) Good memories...
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I remember a few of those videos! I'm so glad you reminded me. When I gave Anna the video suggestion, I didn't even think about the videos I made on a couple boring afternoons in my youth. It sure brings back some hilarious (and a few embarassing) memories. :)
ReplyDelete