Monday, March 5, 2012

First Lost Tooth!

Daila lost a tooth! We didn't even know it was loose! haha We were driving down to Sullivan and Ben was following on the motorcycle. Then the girls said, "Mom! Daila's tooth is about to fall out!" But I was driving so we had to wait until we got to John and Mary's house. As soon as I pulled into their driveway and turned off the car, I turned around to assess the situation. I put my fingers on the tooth just as Ben opened the door to see what was happening. As he was saying, "What?! You can't have a loose . . ." I pulled it out before he could get the last word out. Easy peasy. It was sooo loose. My baby girl, Sweet Cheeks, is growing up!


She's very proud of her brave 'lil self.

No comments:

Post a Comment