Monday, April 2, 2012

Drat!

Or as Caliban would say, "Toads, Beetles, Bats!"

Daila had a fever this morning and is just not feeling well.  I dropped her off at a friend's house (so wonderful to have such compassionate and helpful friends) and went in to work for the morning until a sub could get there.  But I couldn't get a sub!  I took my phone out to recess with me to try to call subs and check in with my friend.  And in all the commotion of my overly worried multi-tasking, dropped my phone face down on the concrete.  :-(  Double Drat!!
But guess what... My husband is amazing.  He ordered a replacement screen online and put it in himself.  All for the grand total of $21.  I love that man.  He saves me every time I get myself in trouble.  He is a good man.  Thanks for being understanding, Ben, and for having the skill and patience to bail me out time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment