
Ben became a private pilot on August 19, 2008! We recently got to go on a flying excursion with him. Linda's family babysat the kids so Ben could take Linda on a picnic via a Cessna 172 single prop airplane. We flew to Carlisle Lake in Illinios, then over the Mississippi River, past the St. Louis Arch, then landing in Sullivan, Missouri. We met up with the family in Sullivan and Ben took Anna and Janae up for a short flight around town. We all had an amazing time! The weather was perfect and the views were breathtaking.
welcome to blogsphere. I've discovered that I've started to constantly think about what would make a good blog. I have good friend that is a blogging fiend and always very funny. In fact, Linda, you might get a kick over her latest blog. It involves 7th graders and a "badger" that lives in her ceiling. you can read it at http://theeducationofmissh.blogspot.com/2008/09/disruptions-in-educational-process.html. Just copy and paste the url in your address bar and you will know what I mean. Talk about pressure! I just updated my own blog. Here's the address if you don't already have it: http://www.angelicindy.blogspot.com. Good hearing from you and I'll check back often
ReplyDeleteYeah I have a friend like that (Katelyn). I love to read her posts! I'm not sure I know what I'm doing yet, but I will figure it out.
ReplyDelete