Friday, September 19, 2008

NOT a Scrapbooking Ninja

Yeah, ok. So here's the story. Everyone seems to have a blog these days. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading my friends posts and looking at the photos. Ben caught wind of how great blogging is and so he thought it was time for us to blog. Ok, great. But I'm the chatter box, communicator, social ninja of the marriage duo. So that leaves me the task of updating the blogspot. Problem 1: I am so not good at scrapbooking. I forget to take my camera along with me to events. If I do bring it, I forget to take pictures. I haven't figured out how to make my blogspot look all cute and scrapbook-y, like all of yours. And I don't have a whole lote of extra time to play around with it. :( Feel sorry for me yet? Problem 2: I am also not so hot on journaling. Ok, yeah. So what is a blogspot? Cuz to me it is a journaling scrapbooking experience on the web. See my dilemma?


So I think I prefer Facebooking over blogging so far. I mean, the jury is still out. I'm gonna give blogging a fair trial run. But I like how the network on Facebook allows you to type just a sentence or two to update everyone. You can easily make quick, but sincere, comments to your friends to let them know you are thinking of them. And if no one is online with you, you can play a quick game to pass the time and unwind from the hectic day. All conveniently from the same website.


So I guess wish me luck with this blogging stuff. I know I will get the hang of it sooner or later. So stay-tuned . . . you never know when it will finally all click and then . . . WaTcH OuT! There will be exciting stuff happening at benlindavoelkel.blogspot.com!
(Ok. So this photo has nothing to do with this post. But it is a pretty cool pic of my parent's house from the sky--taken by Ben--while flying--and turning--with my babies in the back seat. Ahhhh! :D lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment