While driving home, 3 worn out cuties asleep in back......
Me: Did you know that we had our first kiss today years and years ago?
Ben: How do you know?
Me: *rolling eyes* I remember.
Ben: Where were we?
Me: In my driveway.
Ben: How old were we?
Me: 16. Well I was 16.
Ben: Then I was 16 too.
Me: oh true . . .
Ben: You may feel older and wiser . . .
Me: Whatever.
Ben: What kind of kiss was it?
Me: Just a regular kiss. Not a french kiss or anything.
Ben: hmm
Ben: When was our first date?
Me: I don't know the date, but it was prom. Just a few months before.
(pause) That was my first kiss.
Ben: I remember.
Me: *chuckle* yeah obviously it was all very memorable.
Ben: *chuckle* Who was there?
Me: "Who'd I kiss, again?"
Ben, laughing, holds my hand.
Resep Ayam Goreng Mentega Asam Pedas yang Lezat
9 years ago
You guys are so sweet! It's nice that somethings don't change over the years :)
ReplyDelete