This summer I decided that my kids did NOT have to go to summer school even though I had to teach it. Luckily our good friend, Stephanie, was available to babysit at our house. They played board games, read books, built card houses, colored, swam, blew bubbles, videotaped skits and magic shows, tie dyed t-shirts, built forts, and basically just had a blast. Here are a few photos they took with Stephanie's camera. Thanks, Stephanie, for an awesome summer vacation!
Resep Ayam Goreng Mentega Asam Pedas yang Lezat
9 years ago

































That Stephanie is one smart cookie and has a jar full of sweet ideas :). I like to keep a list of fun things to do when kids come visit and now I'm going to add videotaping skits, magic, tie dyed t-shirts, and building forts. As I scrolled through the pictures, I kept thinking, "Oh! I love this pic!," and, "Oh! I love this pic!" with an occasional, "Oh! everyone is looking so grown up!" By the way, those B&W photos are awe-some :). Thanks for posting!!
ReplyDeleteyeah I thought they did a pretty good job with the pictures! (the videos were hilarious and often too long--but that's not the point, of course) Anna took that last pic of Steph looking through the bubble and that's one of my favorites. :)
ReplyDelete