
Witchy fingers for Daila. She may like to pretend to be spooky from time to time, but don't let that fool you. No matter what she says, she always ends up being a fairy princess for Halloween.

Anna (Hippie) and Janae (Devil) playing "ghost face" at the triple birthday costume party at John and Mary's house. Oh! Funny thing...I didn't have to tell Anna what a Hippie was; somehow she already knew. But after she put on her bell bottoms, tie dye, and peace sign glasses, I said "Now you just need to give me a peace sign and you're all set." So she put up two fingers....palm facing her and to the side. I laughed out loud. I couldn't help myself. I said, "No. Not 'Peace out, yo.' The real Hippies make a peace sign like this." I would never had anticipated having to teach her the "retro" two-finger, palm out, straight up hippie peace sign.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment