Life is a journey: Sit back and enjoy the ride, or experience the turbulence, as the Voelkels' make their dreams take flight.
Friday, March 4, 2011
I'm So Glad When MOMMY Comes Home!!!
Today was a teacher work day. The girls didn't have school today so they got to stay home with Dad while I had to go in for Professional Development. This is how I was greeted when I came home from work today:
Okay look closely at this picture . . . closer . . . closer . . . there! Do you see him?! Under the hedge? Yeah, that's Ben. Don't ya love how brothers bring out your mental age? hmmm?
Ben had way too much unsupervised fun with his brothers in Chicago.
"Nothing in life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it." --Ellen Glasgow
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." --Oliver Wendell Holmes
"You cannot today remotely imagine what that decision to be unwaveringly obedient to the Lord will allow you to accomplish in life. Your quiet, uncompormising determination to live a righteous life will couple you to inspiration and power beyond your capacity now to understand . . . . You can qualify through that divine power to be instruments in the hands of God to accomplish what you could not do alone." --Elder Richard G. Scott
My Crazy Siblings
I'm grateful for an extended family who knows the importance of fun and togetherness. The family that plays together stays together. Through thick and thin, I know I can count on my family!
"My dear sisters, do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle." --Thomas S. Monson, November 2007
Have joy in your home. Have joy in your husband. Have joy in your children. Be grateful for the journey. --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment