
Sweet Natalie.
Youngest grandchild of the Ted and LaWana Clan.
Only grandchild born while Grandpa was in heaven.
How I love to hold you and let your faces and squirms and unconcious smiles entertain me!
How I wish I knew what you knew!
How I wish I could have seen what you've seen!
Tell me, Sweet Natalie, what did he say?
What did Grandpa tell you about us; your crazy, silly, tight-knit family waiting so eagerly to meet you?
What advice did he give you for your sojourn here on Earth?
Oh how I wish to hear your sweet voice share those sacred treasures from a life I've forgotten!
But your spirit has already whispered them to me, haven't they, Natalie?
I already know.
Because I've already had my opportunity to hear his wisdom, his laugh, his love.
Because he's always in me.
He's always in you.
It's our Legacy.
That's a beatiful sentiment and a lovely poem!
ReplyDelete