Sunday, May 13, 2012

Daila

Okay... I have just too many cute photos of Daila.  So this post is a modge podge collection of stories all for her.

Story #1  Kylie's Princess Birthday Party Countdown
Someone is VERY ready for the princess birthday party this afternoon.  This is the best way to teach a kindergartener the concept of time. Although she's driving me nuts.... "what time is it now?" ...every minute....literally. We have already cleared up quite a few misconceptions. At 8:59-9:00 we learned that although the number of the hour is greater, when it gets to 12 we start back at 1 for the PMs. And when we count time by 10s, we never get to 60. Let's just say I am also very eager for 2:00, but for a different reason than Princess Daila of Windom. She's a smarty though. Boy was she upset when the clock went from 8 am to 9. She knew 2 was a smaller number. "Why is the number going up?!?" Silly girl. 5/12/12

Story #2 Wacky Hair Day at Wyland Elementary
 Wacky Hair Day for school.  I know she doesn't look wacky, just adorable.  But this is how she insisted she wanted it done.  "Just a side ponytail, Mom."  5/4/12


 Story #3  Daila Passes Time as a Photographer

We are in the truck on the way to Sullivan.  The three girls are having a little trouble sitting together in the back seat, so Ben and I move Daila up between us to keep the peace.  Daila asks to play on my phone and starts to take photos to pass the time.  She just clicks away and giggles. 
 I'm a willing and patient model for a little while.  But after awhile I'm wishing she would just find some other game to play on my phone.




 Fewer giggles now... I'm getting to be a boring model.  So Daila starts asking me to say random words... nice... and... slow... so she can click pics of me mid-word.


Story #4 Daila continues to be a "passing the time" photographer. 
While grocery shopping at Sams. 


My personal favorite.  Haha!  Daila catches photo evidence of Dad scratching his butt.  Heeheehee....

Me pushing the cart. Okay, Daila. That's enough of me... Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment