Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ahh Technology . . .

I am working on my "Tagged" project (which I will be posting soon) and was taking some pictures of the girls to illustrate it. After every picture, of course, the girls all said, "Can I see? Can I see? Can I see?" And this was starting to slow down the process because you have to stop after every picture so everyone can review it. So I was starting to let it irritate me and I said, "You guys can see them later. . . . You know, there used to be a time when you couldn't look at your pictures right after you took them. You had to wait until the film was developed and just hope you got some good ones." I wanted them to just be grateful they got to see any at all and stop asking. I think they got the jist of the meaning and could tell I was getting annoyed because they were quiet for a minute. Then Anna asked, "What's developing film?" I had to laugh, "Exactly my point!"

3 comments:

  1. so funny! I look forward to seeing your tag blog. It really help me to look at the world with fresh eyes. Oh by the way, I'm not that creative. You should check out my friend's, Mindy's, blog at theeducationofmissh.blogspot.com . She has this hilarious blog about descriptive writing. I feel like I think that way, but she's actually able to express herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Mindy is amazing! I follow her blog now too (secretly) because she is such a talented story teller/writer. Your tag was great though. I enjoyed it and even shared it with my mom. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know back in my day we had to wait 2 weeks for pictures to come in and they were in black and white.........jk those spoiled girls! isnt technology great?!?

    ReplyDelete