We didn't take any time off for Thanksgiving this year so we found ourselves making a whirlwind trip to St. Joseph, MO (about a 4 1/2 hour drive for us). We left around 6:30 am and returned at 11:30 pm. And jam-packed between those hours we had lots of fun, family, and food. It was great to get to visit with everyone. But alas . . . even though I took the camera (a huge accomplishment for me), the only pictures I have to chronicle our trip are these two that I took on my new phone. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
I love this one of Grampa "wrastling" with Haley. I'm just sorry that I missed the action just before this shot when Haley was carrying him around. Oh well . . . maybe next year.
don't you hate that? It sounds like you had fun though. And for what it's worth you got up two posts and I haven't done any. Talk about being on top of things! :)
ReplyDelete