I am . . . an awesome substitute teacher who is highly sought after. Reserve me in advance, or you'll lose your chance. :)
I have . . . 3 daughters.
I win . . . word games.
I miss . . . eating out.
I feel . . . "pretty, oh so pretty . . ."

I don't . . . like cops and I don't want anymore speeding tickets.
I hear . . . kids calling me Mom, Mrs. Voelkel, and Teacher . . . incessantly.
I smell . . . clean kiddos just out of the bath.

I search . . . for macthing socks.
I listen . . . to Christmas music before Halloween.
I crave . . . baked goods. I am such a sucker for bad carbs . . .
I crave . . . baked goods. I am such a sucker for bad carbs . . .
I need . . . shoes. All the time. Lots and lots of shoes.
I regret . . . not being more generous. (and those speeding tickets)
I love . . . flying with Ben.
(I love Missouri.)
(the Mississippi River sparkles from the sky and doesn't look muddy at all.) :}
I care . . . about education.
I wish . . . I had energy efficient windows.
This picture is illustrating the lengths we have to go to in order to regulate our home's temperature. Behind our thick curtains you can see the plastic that covers our 100 year old windows to help reduce the draft. Without the plastic, you can actually see the curtains move on very windy days.
I can usually be found . . . wearing Ben's U of U sweatshirt.
I am scared . . . of crunching spiders. yechk
(1. Monster spider . . . in my sink! Unacceptable. 2. See how ugly he is?! Problem: I can't crush spiders . . . they make an icky crunchy sound. Plus, Ben said he wouldn't come home from work just to kill a spider. So much for Prince Charming. :{ 3. So I boiled some water and poured it on him. Squirmed . . . and died. I felt awful. Very traumatic experience. I think I will seek counselling. Stupid yucky spider.)
I worry . . . too much.
I remember . . . my first kiss.
I believe . . . everyone means well. It is just as easy to assume the best of people as it is to assume they mean to offend.
I dance . . . with the Young Women. (and when I make dinner, but that's a secret)
I write . . . with my left hand.
I forget . . . my keys. (I do NOT want to get into details here. But I WOULD like to thank my many friends and family, and the Venita Park police officer, who have helped me out in the past. I promise I will make a copy and wear it on my neck.)
I am happy . . . in the peace of a good book, all alone, or surrounded by the commotion of my extended family.
I tag . . . April, Kara, and Aleshia. If I can do it, I know you can. Let's have some fun.











Yea! That was so fun! It was interesting to see pics from around the house and of the girls. Little things that we usually brush over, but still interesting.
ReplyDeleteI especially laughed at the arguing when you shouldn't. I remembering it more as a "discussion" in college. But then again, you were usually right :)