

So I think I'm begining to get the hang of this blogging thing. I gotta keep them short and frequent. (It makes it more fun to catch up on friends when it doesn't take all day.) And pictures are always nice, but not necessary.
So here is a short one on Daila. She got into the cabinet under the sink the other day and pulled out some disposable gloves. She put them on her hands, all by herself, and found the old bottle brush. Now she was all set! So she began to scrub down the cabinets in the kitchen. This was very entertaining to us, and we are grateful she didn't decide to add water or cleaning supplies to the project. Not so bad . . . this time. Her usual antics wind up a little messier and rarely leave mommy feeling like pulling out a camera to catch the moment. Good job, Daila.
now just put her in front of some shoes that needed cleaning and dont forget to tip her....I will definitely be putting her to work when she comes over
ReplyDelete