Happy Birthday, Anna!!!
So today Anna turns 9! (Not until 11:30 pm, technically.) :) Today is also her last day of school! She has had a wonderful 3rd grade teacher and she told Anna she would have a present for her today. Anna was like, "Really!?!" and her teacher said, "Yeah . . . Summer Vacation!" Anna thought that was pretty funny and . . . well really . . . the best birthday present a teacher could ever give! lol
So I took a trip down memory lane this year for their birthdays and I actually had a little time to scan some pictures. Here is a picture of my "twins" when they were still adorable. Just kidding. They are STILL adorable. But just look at how sweet and innocent they are!!
Here is the evidence. They really do love being together.
Okay how cute is this?!! Their first game of hide-n-seek. Janae can't even walk yet, but Anna would run and hide around the corner, and Janae would maneuver the walker to find her. Never too long from each other's side . . .
. . . even when they are all worn out. Happy Birthday, my lil sweeties. 
The girls will be having a joint party for their birthdays this year . . . just a couple of friends over to spend the night. And Janae will be getting baptized this Saturday. We can't wait to see all our family and friends! We are so ready to kick off this summer vacation.
Stay tuned for updates on our summer adventures!
Oh they're getting so big! Chris and I decided we were going to Dane's baptism over Labor Day weekend, and I wish there was a way I could make it to Janae's. sigh. Give them a hug and tell them that we miss them and love them!
ReplyDeleteThat's how I remember your little Fraggle Rock girlies!! I can't believe that they are both baptized now! Time has gone by way too fast, I wish we lived closer. Way to go moving back home...
ReplyDelete