Happy Anniversary!!
Today Ben and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary! 10 years of marital . . . um . . . bliss. :) Well you know what they say, "Up, down, in and out, high, low, anyway the wind blows, anyway the wind blows . . . goes love." (A hundred points to anyone who can name the singer/movie.)
This old tin-type was taken on our honeymoon at Silver Dollar City in Branson. Doesn't Ben look young. And angry. lol He may seem serious and all business, but I assure you . . . he is a mass goof ball!! 
His sense of humor is just one of the things I love about him. He is a leader, a great example, and determined. He never gives up and he is the ultimate do-it-yourselfer. I mean this guy can do anything! He is not only a handy man but a great cook!
And family is important to him. He makes his family his first priority.
He is a great dad.
I am so in love with that man. I am so blessed to have shared these past 10 years with him and I am looking forward to many many more.
I love that pic with Ben wearing the veil! What a nerd :). Happy Anniversary you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! 10 years, WOW! You guys are so awesome, I really miss having you 2 stairwells over...
ReplyDelete